TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, December 23, 2005

Gimme Sumptin' ta Break!!!


Yes, I said the blog was going on hiatus for the holidays - but I have to vent 'cause I'm pissed at Craft. I ordered a Christmas present from them on 12/8 and just find out today, "Oh sorry, we don't have it at the warehouse. We'll credit your account." And I had to call them today to find this out. Gawd damn m-fers. That really freakin' pisses me off. Sons a biatches.

"It's just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is f_cked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But wanna justify
Rippin' someone's head off

- Limp Bizkit

Okay, I vented. Happy holidays!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2005, Blogger schlaca laca laca laca said…

    Reality check - yes, that sucks, but in the grand scheme of things... Think of the dudes that have been heading out on daily patrols in Iraq every day since 12/8, wondering each time if they're gonna get ambushed, blown up, or make it back to base. (I've been watching a documentary show called "Off To War" on Discovery - pretty amazing.)

    Besides dude, there are other mail order companies that you can annonomously buy your womens undergarments from.

     
  • At 12/28/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Thanks for enlightening me - now click on my profile, then click on my audio clip.

    Not belittling the miltary by any means - I think it is pretty obvious that my woes are much less of an issue than what those folks are going through.

    I did get a substitute gift though (not from Craft of course) - some lovely pink fishnet stockings...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home