TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

How underwhelming... The Team Wrong Way blog.


Ooh boy, TWW, once on the cutting edge of technology (remember the early website and the call in hotline?), is now slow to the game (must come with age) - we finally have our very own blog. Release the kraken!!! Yippay.

Not sure how this will be used, but our friends at Velo Bella have one, so shouldn't we also? Hell, Sabine is on record saying she stole all of our good ideas (why not the bad ones?) from our website... so here is a little payback... take that... you ain't so bad! I know you are, but what am I? Huh?

5 Comments:

  • At 12/01/2005, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Mike,
    Nice job setting up the blog and Yahoo Groups. Any way I can get some of those stickers?

    Matt

     
  • At 12/01/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Like I said, I don't know what we're going to use this for, but it is easy to use and any schmoe can do one. We're as worthy a schmoe as anyone.

     
  • At 12/01/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Matt, I'll make sure to get you some of the stickers. Send me your address and I'll pop 'em in the mail.

     
  • At 12/07/2005, Blogger MasterGunner said…

    Isn't it supposed to be a Kraken?

     
  • At 12/07/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Thank you - I knew that spelling looked wrong. I've changed it on the post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home