TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Get in now before he's big time!


Check out these cyclist inspired concrete countertops - yes, concrete. Perty suh-weet, eh? You know you want one. Well, now you can have it - Team Wrong Way's very own Jabba the Nick can now do these beautiful countertops.

Yes, they aren't cheap - but they're bombproof (practically) and the sky is the limit when it comes to design, in-beds, colors, etc. Consider it a piece of art for your kitchen or bath. Perhaps he'd offer you a friend of TWW discount... but once he is buried with countertop jobs, all bets are off. Nick, get me in the queue and sign me up for a bathroom counter...

http://www.icondesignz.com/

7 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Damn Nick, that was quick. We may need to get on that list for our bathroom and kitchen. Let me know what the wait list is like.

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    ooooo....hm.

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger nixmtb said…

    Well get in line behind Mr. therollertrainingblogbeatermrcccxracingissoeffenimportantiamawhiningassgirlygirlthathastosleepbeforegoingonaneasyfreakinlameasspreridefortheseaotterigottabehomebe
    fore9pmwhippedasscrybabybullshiteathome.
    He's got dibs and he'll be working on my for-real website.

    Geeze, maybe in 5 or 6 years of doing friends and family's countertops, I could start recovering some of my $10k in classes and equipment!

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    nice work, looks awesome,

    if only i owned my own place...

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Jeez I guess I better order up the cabinets...

    That's not a fair barter since web work is stoopid easy (well, the basic stuff). So I'll help contribute to the "Help Pay for Nick's Equipment" fund. The piggy bank is getting pretty full anyhow was going to start rolling the coins...

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Ha, you sound like my dad. He started rolling his change, turns out its like $3-$4K. He figures he will use it for a new bike and get back in to cycling after a 25 year break.

     
  • At 3/15/2006, Blogger nixmtb said…

    Hell yeah, web work just got easy. I was able to buy my domain name and build that site in 30 minutes from GoDaddy.com. Hmmm, wonder how I chose them?
    I could pay another $2.95 a month to take that stoopid advertisement out from the top of the page but I'm still kinda chine... I mean cheap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home