TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same


I guess people are seeing that I'm hurting for content lately. So I'm getting charity info to post to the blog. This is the TWW blog, but for some reason everyone calls it mine. Here is the first of two entries from fellow TWWer Kat:

I thought of you and your blog when I saw this...

Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That Gay Cowboy Movie (Brokeback Mountain)

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"
2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"
3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."
4. "Howdy, pardner."
5. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."
6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."
7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."
8. "Let's mount up!"
9. "Nice spread ya got there!"
10. "Ride'em cowboy!"

And here's the link to one of my favorite Pshop jobs - Brokeback Mountain Bike post. Interesting that Kathleen was involved in this one too... not that there is anything wrong with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home