TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not training actually feels kinda good...



Wow, has it really been two months since I posted to this blog? Summer is just about over, and the burnout haze still surrounds me. Not sure why considering I never really worked hard this year. Oh well, not that I was ever that fast - but this regular Joe style of working out has some appeal. No more feeling like I'm going to puke after intervals... no more illnesses from weakening the immune system... no more feeling guilty missing a workout... and more time to remodel.

My remodel page

I think the emergency room trip really sucked some life out of me too. Not to mention the debilitating back pain I had this summer for about a 2-3 weeks. Dayamn, getting old sucks. I'm thinking the racing career is done with. Time to have more fun.

Thanks XBun for inspiring me to post something... :) Oh and stop crashing people. At least until I get more inspiration to do some Pshop work to document your fame.

7 Comments:

  • At 8/23/2007, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said…

    what ER trip?

     
  • At 8/23/2007, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    you have an ijoy!

     
  • At 8/24/2007, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    So are you officially the team manager now? You better have a costume ready for the Surf City Costume Cross race. It can be your one competitive event a year.

     
  • At 8/24/2007, Blogger X Bunny said…

    i'll share that donut with you

     
  • At 8/24/2007, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Oh yeah the ijoy rocks - I love that thing.

    The ER trip was right before the back pain - some mysterious stomach ailment. They never figured out what it was, although I was doing the creatine thing so perhaps that caused some problems. No more messing with that crap. $10K later (only $600 out of pocket - imagine AJM's bill), being shot up with morphine and other pain kilers isn't worth it.

    Yeah, I gotta at least show up to that event. I know I can't wear the sombrero again. Time to start thinking...

     
  • At 8/24/2007, Blogger ginmtb said…

    What do you mean share? I've got a baker's dozen, you can have one (but only one).

     
  • At 8/28/2007, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    I wanna see the new counter! I wanna see you at a cross race too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home