TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Matt Leonard... TWW Rookie of the Year 2005



Matt Leonard is the recipient of the prestigious TWW Azonic Rookie of the Year award for 2005. He receives a pair of suh-weet Azonic lycra cycling shorts. Now he can finally ditch those gawd awful tan baggy shorts (and now the ladies will be able to see his sexy taut buns in their full glory!)

Congrats Matt! Now do your best to avoid the sophomore jinx...

3 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2005, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Who is rubbing there hand down my stomach in that picture??

     
  • At 12/15/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Probably not who you're hoping - I think that is Nick.

     
  • At 12/19/2005, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Mike, I picked up the shorts from Dave today. Just wanted to say thanks. I went for a spin today and definitely made some heads turn with the "taut buns". Of course I was riding through the Castro, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home