TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Rockville Ride Rocked!


Photo again stolen from Mark Davidson (circa 2000)

Great turnout for the pre-holiday Rockville ride. Was reminscent of the ol' days - we had prolly 15 or so riders at any one point. Me, Nick, Seery, Rudnick, JohnnyH, Eryn!, Charlie, Jennifer, Darren, Jesse, Scott, Mike F., Bob K., Jeffery, and some others I think were there. Some of the real DHers were there and did some serious drops. And I used to think I was good. Dang - crazy stuff. We hope to do this ride once a month during the winter, so pay attention to the blog/list for details. Hope to throw in a SS only ride one of those times. I guess that means I need to get in better shape. Turns out that Nigerian training program I purchased online isn't working too well (ride/race until the end of July, then shut it down completely for 4 months, and then start again). They said it was one giant interval, who knew?

Charlie, send me that group photo when you get a chance, okee dokee?

3 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not Charlie, but he told me the picture didn't come out at all. I'll try to remember to bring a camera in the future though. I'd love to accumulate bribery material... it'd probably be good money.

     
  • At 12/12/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I think you would get better bribery material with a tape recorder considering all the $hit-talking on behalf of the others... :)

     
  • At 12/12/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Classic TWW Rockville ride - 7.5 miles, 2.5 hours, probably 1/2 the time spent gabbing and watching people do crazy shite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home