TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Too Much Fud


Well, back from the family holiday extravaganza and of course ate too much fud. But it is the holidays so what the hell. I'm sure I'll be getting sick since everyone else was sick, so that weight will be gone in no time.

What's a measly 2 pounds anyhow?

10 - ultralite tubes
5 - sets of Cranks Bros. triple ti pedals
4 - WTB Rocket V Stealth saddles
2 - rims
And a partridge in a pear tree.

(Or a bunch of cookies and chocolates - nuts and chews of course... yummy!)

2 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2005, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    I bet, if you tried a little harder, you could have worked in a race face or white lightning link in that action.

     
  • At 12/28/2005, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Probably, but who has time to put in that much effort when I've got to try to catch up on all the blogging I missed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home