TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Probably Shoulda Done This


Some day I'll learn not to let a-hole drivers get to me. You think after driving 30K miles annually for the last 15 years it wouldn't be an issue. But it is. Guess it wouldn't be so bad but had child in car. Oops. But they had one too, but theirs was an infant so he/she/it couldn't understand what I/he was saying. On the other hand, I've got a parrot in the car so must remain quiet and windows rolled up. Don't have to censor myself so much here (except for the DDR meter). So to you Mr. Jacka$$-I-don't-have-to-follow-the-rules-of-the-road-and-I'm-far-superior-to-you BMW WAGON driver, fuk* off. Hope to see you again sans child.

Okay, I feel better now. Oh one last thing, what's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW? With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside. Nyuck, nyuck. I know, old joke but what the heck*. So appropriate here.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    Shiytte!! I hope that wasn't me in my soccer-mom-jackass-mobile!!!

    Oh... nevermind.. no kid in the back as of yet... and I've really tried to stop driving like an A-hole about the age of 21 or so.... AND....

    ...I've have made an attempt at negating both the Jacka$$ and Soccer-Mom Social stigma's by putting Bike Racks on top. Now I just look like a wanna-be-euro-yuppie-bike-racing-poser.... who's asian therefore should I soon have the car lowered with stickers and a big loud exhaust and a big-ass spoiler... (ok, scratch that, I stick to the soccer-mom look):-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home