TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Please tell me that just didn't happen...


So I'm packing up my desk for a move downstairs and my mp3 player is playing random songs. I'm not wearing headphones so it is playing through the speaker. This burly inked up construction dude walks by just as Wham's Careless Whisper is playing. Uhhh, how about that Super Bowl? Can I borrow your hammer - I need to pound some nails into my hand. [adjust self]. So, why did you do time? Me, well that's a long story...

Not that there is anything wrong with it. Timing was classic though. AC/DC was the next song - really gol dang it! Sorry to move that picture below down with this post.

8 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    mmm....Wham

    don't make me get jiggy.

     
  • At 2/10/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    ... wake me up, before you go-go ...

     
  • At 2/10/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    ahhh...see
    now you gone and done it.
    got me all jiggy.

     
  • At 2/10/2006, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Can you post something else so that picture gets pushed down. Thanks.

     
  • At 2/10/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    ..cause i'm not planning on going so-lo...

     
  • At 2/11/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Come on folks, wrong song. I said, "Careless Whisper", not Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. Sheesh.

    Tonight the music seems so loud
    I wish that we could lose this crowd
    Maybe it's better this way
    We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say

    We could have been so good together
    We could have lived this dance forever
    But no one's gonna dance with me
    Please stay

     
  • At 2/12/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    ..guily feet have got no rhythm...

     
  • At 2/13/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    "Last christmas
    I gave you my heart...."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home