TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

6:00AM - Well I don't know if all that's true 'cause you got me, and baby I got you... Babe, I got you babe, I got you babe...


You know you are in a good mood, when a bird $hits on you first thing in the morning, and it doesn't take the skip out of your step.

Yep. On the walk between car and office this morning.

Stupid bird.

But it didn't put a dent in my demeanor...one heck of a strong shmooop day I'm having. It's on for intervals this afternoon. On baby.

Happy Groundhog Day!

9 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said…

    Thank you SO MUCH for putting that song in my head....

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Better than this classic:

    My baby takes the morning train
    He works from nine till five and then
    He takes another home again
    To find me waitin' for him

    Try to get that one out of your head... muhahahahahahahaaa!!!

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said…

    man, I have the iTunes cranked up good and loud--nothing's gonna penetrate my feeble brain right now...

    What lame-ass song is that, anyway?

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    i don't have itunes and now it is in my head

    you suck

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Come on, you don't know the song? Morning Train by Sheena Easton.

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    omigod -

    a sheena easton reference?

    you just broke the blogosphere.

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said…

    Nooo, i don't know the song. Thank goodness.

    Ov is right, that was just way ou of line. I think some serious redemtion will now be required.

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    and i was trying to think of any more lyrics...

    i think that it just repeats those 4 lines over and over and over....

     
  • At 2/02/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Read 'em and weep:

    Morning Train Lyrics

     

Post a Comment

<< Home