TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Coming Soon to a Theater (or Singletrack) Near You...



Shoulda been on the bike tonight but instead was inspired. Dang this computer is a monumental time waster. And I wonder why I can't get into shape. Perhaps a Pshop moratorium is in order until I get some fitness.

Wanted to integrate Kwai Chang Caine into the shot but just couldn't fit him. Oh well, next one perhaps. Or not since Bruce was overlooked for the role...

9 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    bwaaahahaaaha.

    training is overrated. laughin' your ass off is priceless.

    we're such motherf'in geeks.

     
  • At 4/18/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    aack

    i shoulda asked to be an ewok

     
  • At 4/18/2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said…

    I'm sure all of this could have been avoided if people hadn't started talking dirty all over the place.

    On the other hand, MM is one extremely cute ewok.

     
  • At 4/18/2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    that's just too funny, i need to copy it to my blog

     
  • At 4/18/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    If I was Nick, I'd kick your ass right now

     
  • At 4/19/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Even in my current shape Nick couldn't catch me if he wanted to. He's too busy making counters to worry about this silly blog, right Nick?

     
  • At 4/20/2006, Blogger Ron Castia said…

    Damn, dude got Pshop skills large.

    You should turn that one into a T-Shirt.

     
  • At 4/20/2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    that would be

    just too funny

     
  • At 4/24/2006, Blogger nixmtb said…

    Ok, so 5 days later, I decide to peek at Mike's blog and I see he's calling me out.
    Damn, I guess it's payback for the 4+ years I've been calling him a HasGin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home