TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Training for uh...oh yeah...Downieville

I went to Tahoe and rode my bike to the snow




















to look at the snow capped mountains





and then I did some cross training on the river
















and I rode to a pretty meadow and took a picture



and then I went to the lake



and then on the way home I walked up this little hill called Castle Peak




I had fun :)

3 Comments:

  • At 7/12/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Dang*, Castle Peak looks rugged. Maybe you didn't put on all the weight that Schlachter lost. Hmm... guess I'm going to have work pretty hard at D-ville...

     
  • At 7/12/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    nice training plan!

     
  • At 7/12/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    perfecto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home