TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thank You Mr. Know It All


This is one of my all time favorite photos. It is really old, so I'm not so worried about posting it here considering all the sickos out there.

The big question is, at what point do kids stop finding joy in just about anything and become these cynical punks who think they know everything and that you know nothing at all? (not implying these two here are that way since they know of this blog now...)

Guess though that would sum up several of the people in TWW (or at least some people on the e-mail list). :)

Okay, yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine... (please include the Lactaid since I have problems with lactose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home