TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Innate or Environmental?


Well, one more vote towards the innate siyeed. My daughter is not quite 6 years old. She doesn't watch much TV. Is pretty good at math. She likes riding a bike and doing chores around the house. She enjoys playing in the dirt.

So explain to me how she already knows about going to the restroom with a girl friend? If we're out at dinner with friends, that is the highlight of the night. "We gotta use the bathroom again!" when normally it is, "I don't have to go... I don't want to go" when it is with a parent.

BTW - She does like Barbies and other girlie stuff. And her room and bathroom are pink. Maybe that stuff has something subliminal going on. Who knows. Another mystery that will go unsolved... Just like the Pyramids, Stonehenge, and how lamea$$ dudes get hot chicks.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/25/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    maybe there's something besides the a$$ that's not so lame

     
  • At 1/25/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Listen to this classic Bill Hicks song:

    Chicks Dig Jerks

    Heck*, why do you think I'm doing this blog? I'm trying to toughen up my image with the sexist posts and comments. Yeah, that's right beotch.

     
  • At 1/25/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    it's working ... you're getting me hot.

     
  • At 1/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bunch of losers.........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home