TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Crazy man, crazy


So being the anal retentive wannabe tech guy, I was cringing everytime I saw BJM's site with the huge fonts and sidebar down at the bottom (not to mention our link from his site buried down there). This only happens apparently on some browsers (IE). So I tweaked with it a little bit, and sent the updated file to him late last night. I said, check it out, should help with the formatting.

Well, much to my surprise, I get an e-mail response back from him this morning prior to the stage - dude is checking his e-mail before the SLO to Santa Barbara stage!!! Crazy man, crazy. This Jake-Main dude is a stud. His sign off was classic:

"okay, a little bike ride now..."

I knew the name before from his dominating performances at the NVDC, but now I'm definitely a fan. Oh and he gave me access to his website so look for some TWW influence in there... he doesn't know me but gives me access to his website... muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I wonder if he's on his Blackberry during the stage... I'll send him a message right now to see.

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    I'll watch the live feed to see if we can get a glimps of him checking that Blackberry.


    "This message was sent by a Blackberry, while either sitting in a meeting, driving, or riding my bike. Please excuse the typo's or use of shortcut words like 'R', 'U', 'ASAP', 'CRS' (can't remember Sh#*), etc."

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    Check out Ben's finish today. Just taking a look at the guys he made it over the climb with and then to pull out a 10th.

    And all while checking his blackberry.

    cool

    and yeah...thanks for taking care of those fonts. They were giving me a nervous twitch.

    jesus...I keep failing the stupid word test below

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Alrighty, got it figgered out and all should be good on the Jake-Main site. Let's see, now I need to put some P-shop action on there...

    Freakin' awesome result today. Cracks me up hearing those top guys say the climb wasn't that difficult. Guess that's why they're Pros.

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    looks sweet ... can't wait for the p-shop madness!

    Ben's calves on PF's leggins ...

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    oops ... last one was from me ... damn VB is dominating my computer ... i can say that now, cause she's in the shower.

    rraaarrrr

    - - -

    goBengo!

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Here's some other select words from today's coverage:

    Bobke - "Fee-nall-ee"

    Paul - "Boo-lee-vard"

    Paul - "We'll be thundering into Santa Barbara..."

    Paul - "As they say in Italian, ultimo kilometrrroooo!!!"

    But the most classic line was from Paul when they were trying to talk to someone on the cell phone and it went dead - he said:

    "whet whet you mwat"

    That's the sound of a cell phone going bad apparently.

     
  • At 2/24/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Dude why are you typing on the computer while she's in the shower?

    One word... glistening

     
  • At 2/25/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    it's the only time he has his hands free to type

     
  • At 2/25/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    wayy too much shmoop!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home