TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Sky is Falling


Someone conveniently didn't get registered for the D-ville DH. Hmm... he was given notice, a challenge was thrown down, and uh, well, he didn't get in?

Heck*, screw the $10,000 reward - how about just an entry into the DH for Mr. Chee Kane? Come on now, use that Fox influence and get in there. You guys are on the sponsor list - certainly you have some pull.

Oh well, that is one down by default. Looks like now I only have to worry about the Schlachter Factor. Ho hum. Old Lady Seery, tell me at least you're in.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/23/2006, Blogger Frank said…

    you are such a putz.....how are you ever going to show your face at the end of the race...oh I know...you'll show it about the time we're all on our 2nd beer.


    p.s I'm sooo far ahead of you (just like in the race) and already put the wheels in motion to get in.

     
  • At 4/24/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Fortunately D-ville is a long way away - something tells me I'm going to get my a$$ handed to me at Skyline...

    PF, if you're reading this, let's change the challenge to D-ville as well. You know, the whole 2 birds thang.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home