TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Monday, August 07, 2006

New bike #2


Well, I normally try to stray away from Park Tools - seem awfully expensive for what you get. But I was at my wits end with the shifting of my bike. New cables, housing, different people working on it, but no luck.

So after D-ville, Frankie said instead of buying new shifters, etc., why don't you check the derailleur alignment? I figured, why not, I've tried just about everything else.

I found a Park derailleur hanger toolamabobby, and went to work.

And now I have another new bike. Best $40 I've spent on a tool (oh, and I got a nice set of cable cutters too - no more of those cheesey $5.95 cutters).

1 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2006, Blogger xcslowpoke said…

    Spending some cash on quality tools is always a good thing. Now hopefully all my Park tools will show up in MA.. If they don't, I can see the guy's faces trying to figure out what all the goofy tools do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home