TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Worse than getting carded


Okay, so I'm innocently standing in line at Subway to get lunch. I notice a serious MILF in line in front of me with her son. Serious stuff. Oi. She walks to the restroom (even though the sign says "no public restrooms - employees only"). I'm ordering my sandwich and nearly get to the cash register when she walks out and cozies up right next to me. I mean RIGHT FREAKIN' NEXT TO ME. Like I could see and smell things that well, I'm not sure I'm supposed to in public.

I'm thinking, "yeah baby, I still got it."

Then she looks up at me, we make eye contact, she pauses for a moment, and then says, "oh I'm sorry, I thought you were my son."

Dayamn.

9 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    she cozies like that with her son?

     
  • At 8/30/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    you win.

     
  • At 8/30/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I couldn't think of anything witty (and appropriate with a 13 yr. old there) to say at the time. So I pulled the full on George Constanza on the drive back to the office and thought I should've responded:

    "I'll be anything you want me to be."

    At least I didn't turn around and go back there to say it 15 minutes later.

     
  • At 8/30/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    you could always go back tomorrow and tell her that

     
  • At 8/31/2006, Blogger Frank said…

    makes me want to have milf and cookies in bed ;)

     
  • At 8/31/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I'm not sharing that info. Looks like I'll be eating there more often now...

     
  • At 9/01/2006, Blogger Frank said…

    WARNING: Having MILF for lunch can be hazardous to married guys :)

     
  • At 9/05/2006, Blogger Chico Cyclist said…

    OMG - That's hilarious.

     
  • At 9/09/2006, Blogger Frank said…

    this is the part of the story that is hard to believe ...."Then she looks up at me, we make eye contact,"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home