TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Roadie or Mtn Biker?


Just so ya'll know I'm still sporting my mtb roots when racing road....check out the logo on my helmet in this picture:

http://www.biglens.com/gallery/photo.php?photo=30518&u=43837|32|...

Timpani Crit, 6th place. I had a great time causing the pack to chase after me the entire 40 minutes. I shudda sprinted just a little bit hard at the end to take 5th. Oh well. Next year will be a whole nother ball of wax when I got to get my cat 3 upgrade. Wow...looks like I got my work cut out for me ;-)

Cheers,
Isaias

7 Comments:

  • At 8/09/2006, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Nice work Isaias. How long do you think Gin is going to allow a team ritchey jersey atop the TWW blog?

     
  • At 8/10/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    nothing a bit of P-CHOP can't fix.

    Isaias, are you racing 4's or 5's now?

     
  • At 8/10/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    never mind.. I found ya

    3's huh.. you'll have to get past my sorry 4's ass 1st brotha!

     
  • At 8/10/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Isaias apparently did his own Pshop work as I uncovered the Fox sticker and found this:

    the real truth

     
  • At 8/10/2006, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    www.ncnca.org

     
  • At 8/11/2006, Blogger velopicante said…

    I christmas(Lloyd is that you)....my plan is to blow thru cat 4 and focus on doing well in the 3's ;-)

    Easier said than done, I know. The cat 5 experience was a lot tougher than I anticipated. Lots of strong folk in the CAT 5 field.

    I realize that I will need to find a good road team if I expect to do well even in the CAT 4. I know, I know, I hate to say it on our very own TWW blog, but the Roaring Mouse team has quite a few strong CAT 3s and my team Ritchey association isn't cutting it for road racing. So I gotta keep my eyes open for a road team.

     
  • At 8/11/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Jeez, sad day to hear that. Why don't we consider forming a stronger road team? Wait, did I just say that?

    Hey, everyone steals our women, might as well keep it going... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home