TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I told myself I wasn't going to do this...


Okay, I told myself that I would not let myself fall out of shape after D-ville. Just take a short break to recharge the batteries. Unfortunately while recharging those batteries something happened... I got the approval to do the home theater. Couldn't pass up on that.

So I haven't worked out much at all in the past month, am not sleeping enough, and now am sick. Perfect start to my cross career...

Expect this blog to be updated infrequently in the next month unless other TWWers step up and post. Come on now, Lloyd, Frankie? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

5 Comments:

  • At 9/06/2006, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said…

    Like a little cheese with that whine, Gin?

    What do you say? "Shut up and ride!" No excuses, dude. Cross is calling you-o-you-o-you.

     
  • At 9/06/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Oh I'll be there - just will be hurting much more and I won't be dominating the C's as I had hoped (yeah right). Might just have to show up racing with the sombrero on...

    Can't wait to watch Road to Athens on that 120" screen... :)

     
  • At 9/06/2006, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    did this vid 2 weekends ago in HD BABY!!! (but of course it looks like crapola on youtube)

    Maybe I'll come out and vid you doing cross Gin and we can put that up on your big screen.. that ought to beat all that spandex-wearing time in front of the mirror right? Besides, your wife might thing it's less.. weird.

     
  • At 9/06/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    wear the sombrero

    that's worth more than dominating the C's

     
  • At 9/06/2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    sombreros are mandatory at our cx races

    (at least for you gin, they will be)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home