TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, December 07, 2007

It's on like Donkey Kong!!!


Oh she-ite, I think I just got a little motivated to actually ride a bike. What better way to get back into the whole scene than a 8-hour team race and camping weekend at Boggs! We had so much fun there last time. Check it out here: TWW invades Boggs


Boggs 3 website

So who's in? I've been asked to form "Team Hella Slow". Three out of shape dudes whose priorities in life have changed - a Nick sighting might actually happen. Should be perfect. And hopefully we can get the Bellas out there like before to spice up the soiree a bit. That was such a good time. And it won't be Africa hot in April at Boggs (hope it doesn't rain).

Yes, it is early, but I gotta act on things while I feel the motivation. If I sign up and get this on the calendar, then it will be more difficult to bail out. So let's get some of the Boggs madness going!!!

(Okay, now happy Rookie Boy?)

4 Comments:

  • At 12/07/2007, Blogger velopicante said…

    lets do this TWW style. We should talk talk to Big Sky about sponoring the event ;-)

     
  • At 12/07/2007, Blogger Johnny GoFast said…

    Dude-
    That's like two posts in a row. Glad to see the fingers aren't broken anymore. Your fans deserve/crave more of your humor. As for the race, I think I'm in. Forming a team as we speak.

     
  • At 12/07/2007, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Damnit, we have a wedding in Costa Rica the weekend before. Not sure if we will be back in time. I might just have to register for solo sport, or SS and hope our vacation doesn't overlap with the race. Crap, we need to figure that out and buy our damn tickets.

     
  • At 12/07/2007, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I know, I've fallen off the map. Strange - don't know what happened, just wasn't into bikes. But I'm thinking this race/ride/party sounds just like the tonic I need to get back into it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home