TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back of shorts tagline


We've got this big ol' spot to sublimate on our shorts. In the past we've put sponsors there, the international wrong way sign, and just recently, the international wrong way sign with "Shake your Booty!" laid on top of it (got a nice comment at the Boggs race regarding my azz - although maybe she was referring to my shorts). Whatever, I'll take what I can get. Anyhow, so check out some ideas we have for this year's shorts. Any other ideas? Graphics? Bueller?

3 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2008, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    I had to google mahea lani...and then I giggled. So thats my vote...except without the too obvious arrow

     
  • At 6/26/2008, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Had you simply looked at the bottom of that image the translation was there... :)

    I'm still leaning towards the "Don't laugh... I'm ahead of you."

     
  • At 7/02/2008, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Okay, we've chosen...

    None of the above. The boring crew thought it would be too much with all the other stuff going on with the jersey... yawn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home