TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Resolutions


Well, it is that time of the year again. So here goes with the obligatory New Year's resolutions:

1. Race at least the same number of races I did in 2005.
2. Podium at the D-ville DH (on my bike and not under someone else's name - especially not in the old farts category - see Ken Jeffery group 9).
3. Do a road race.
4. Keep out-blogging Sabine and actually maybe perhaps meet her in person (although I'm concerned about the Wizard of Oz little person behind the curtain possibility).
5. Beat Ms. Pink Fishnets in a race - game on chickee!!!
6. Finish remodeling the upstairs bathroom and not lose all my fitness doing it.
7. See Dawn more than once.
8. Ride outside more, on the rollers less.
9. TWW Tahoe hot tub party? Hmm... what happens at the TWW Tahoe hot tub party stays at the TWW Tahoe hot tub party...
10. Volunteer more of my time - actually do 20 hrs. of trail work since we're an IMBA club, oh, and do a Habitat for Humanity project (care to join me? 1/21 in Live no more).

Et tu?

2 Comments:

  • At 1/03/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Just don't beat me... haaard. Note how vague I kept it and didn't specify what type of race.

     
  • At 5/11/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, As part of some work I'm doing for a client, I need to talk to people who are interested in Cycling and who often search the web for related information. The research is mostly based around keyword ('bicycle' for example) selection. I've contacted people using bicycle but I need to contact more. Can you suggest where else to look?
    TIA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home