TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Police Officer Killed in East Palo Alto


Another crap moment. I heard the news but it didn't click until a friend sent me an e-mail. I went to school with this guy from like 3rd grade through high school. Haven't seen him since high school but still sucks, particularly because he leaves kids behind. Freakin' gang banger. Muther effin loser, hope you rot.

Story in the Mercury News

KGO News

San Luis Obispo News Article

A trust fund has been set up if you're so inclined.

Take the time to appreciate what you've got...

3 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    sorry to hear it...

    we've all been through this just a little too recently and oV seems to have the best advice

     
  • At 1/09/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Thanks! Like I said, I haven't seen the guy since high school, but it still angers me. I know people die all the time, but the senseless ones make you wonder...

    Could've done without the shmoop though - damn, it's everywhere! You can't stop the shmoop, you can only hope to contain it...

    Trying to lighten up this heavy post. :)

     
  • At 1/09/2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said…

    It always hurts to lose a friend, no matter how old or out of touch.

    Sorry Gin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home