TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, April 07, 2006

blast from the past

So I was looking at bike parts at the local shop with Mike and I notice a beautiful blonde who suddenly starts waving at us and then she says, “Hello Mike”.

He looked rather taken aback, like he can't place where he knows her from, so Mike asks, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now he starts stammering about never having been unfaithful to his wife, but then pauses and says, "My god, are you the stripper from my bachelor party where I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me with innertubes and then stuck a Clifshot up my butt?"

"No.........," she said embarrassingly, "I'm your daughter’s math teacher."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home