Relationship Equivalency Exam
Relationship Equivalency Exam for Men
1. English: What does it mean when you say, "I'll call you?"
2. Math: How many women can you have sex with and still be monogamous?
3. Psychology: Other than abject fear, what are some possible reactions to the words, "I love you?"
4. Economics: Who pays for dinner if your date makes more than you, and how long before you resent her for it?
5. Physics: Find a way to arrange your bathroom items on your half of the sink, knowing full well your girlfriend needs the whole sink for her items.
Relationship Equivalency Exam for Women
1. English: When you say, "I'm not in a rush to get married," define the word "rush."
2. Math: Is the amount of minutes it takes you to evaluate a date as a potential husband more than or equal to the amount of minutes it takes you to identify and ignore the red flags?
3. Psychology: Other than abject fear, what are some possible reactions to the words, "I need space?"
4. Economics: How much should you pay for an apartment you never visit in order to keep a boyfriend from freaking out that you live in his?
5. Physics: Find a way to arrange your bathroom items on your half o£ the sink while still maintaining the illusion that you wake up looking this good.
Test over. Pencils down. Break up or marry accordingly.