TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Gung Hay PHat Choy!!!


Hey it's Chinese New Year this Sunday! A great reason to get out and eat (like you need a reason - although you Janners out there should think twice about your level of celebration). The beauty of Chinese New Year is that the celebration lasts for like a couple of weeks. Forget this one and done thang.

If you couldn't figure out by the image, 2006 is the Year of the Dog.

Some fun festivities will include:

Chinese New Year parade (SF)

Full Calendar of Bay Area events

Joint TWW and VB dim sum fest in Dublin?

And of course we can't forget about the Miss Chinatown pageant:

5 Comments:

  • At 1/27/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    you should thank VB for reminding you of what day it was

     
  • At 1/27/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Come on now, I'm Chinese. I knew the date - she just beat me to the punch. As a matter of fact, if I were to forget, I would be in big trubble. The Triads aren't too keen on Chinese folks forgetting this date.

     
  • At 1/27/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    who's house you going to visit first? I think, I would just go door to door, first thing in the morning..and visit everyone.

     
  • At 1/29/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Actually, I'm more afraid of my mom than the triads should I forget the date...

     
  • At 1/30/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    No one is going to comment on the babe that won the Miss Chinatown pagaent last year?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home