TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Love is in the Air...



To my shmookums. You're so amazing. Keep putting a smile on my face. With warmth and sensitivity, Mike.

My love,
There’s only you in my life
The only thing that’s bright

My first love,
You’re every breath that I take
You’re every step I make

And i
(i-i-i-i-i)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Alrighty then. Where did that come from? I think I am feeling ill. Good thing I can just look down a post and that helps to re-align the planets (among other things).

5 Comments:

  • At 1/05/2006, Blogger X Bunny said…

    read that too early in the AM--almost puked

    i think you might need to be banned from your own blog

     
  • At 1/05/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    Awww,thank you Mike.

    That was truly lovely and touching, and dare I say...inspiring.

    ...pardon...I need a moment.
    ahem.


    ...okay. I can continue.

    I am ever so thankful for your magical words and amazing Pshop wizardry. I cannot wait until the day that fate smiles upon us and we can finally meet. So that I might finally be able to gaze into your eyes and tell you to fuk off.

     
  • At 1/05/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Oh Snuggly-poo, you're so spunky - I think that's what I like best about you. You crazy little Babycakes... don't tease.

     
  • At 1/05/2006, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    Aww...sweetiepumkins.

    Just for that kind comment, I won't call you a wuss for bailing out on the Nisene climb because you are afraid of MO

     
  • At 1/05/2006, Blogger ginmtb said…

    I'm disappointed that I'll miss a 1.5-2 hour opportunity to get quotes from MO. I'm sure there will be some good blog fodder during that time daggonit. But then again, I probably couldn't stay within hearing distance anyhow so instead I ride from Highland. I have spoken.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home