TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Monday, January 09, 2006

TWW Utilizing Jan Ullrich's Training Program


As some of you saw at the SDF ride, TWW is going "big" time and is in partnership with Jan Ullrich and T-Mobile. Select members on TWW will utilize Jan's exclusive training program including his famous recovery drinks as pictured here. Some have actually gotten a head start on the program and have already made significant gains.

"I yam veddy prowd to have TWW using my excloosive program. You wid not be disappoint." - Jan Ullrich (or reasonable facsimile thereof)

2 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2006, Blogger xcslowpoke said…

    Okay physics escapes me now, I remember someone stating that rotating weight was better than dead weight. With that said, the bigger said gut is, wont that make it eventually become rotating weight?

    Almost as sick as Seery's Frog.

     
  • At 1/09/2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    "yummy gravy" ... that shyte slays me, man.

    slays me.
    m

     

Post a Comment

<< Home