TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007 Jersey Unveiled!!!



Well, I thought I was done with this jersey bidness, but I'm back in the game. Our designer from the past two years hit the JDW - Jersey Design Wall (oh, not to mention she is with baby/toddler not sure how old he is now). Thank you so very much Erin for your efforts these past two years.

I actually have a jacket that inspired this. People seem to be fond of the Dirk Diggler font. The first time in I don't know how many years we've used a different font. Back to the classic back with the wrong way sign.

Ordering details to follow soon. We're actually working on getting into the queue. Keep your fingers crossed - we're hoping to get these by the Otter but we may not be so lucky...

[edit] Oh, and forgot to mention that we're having a contest for the collar statement (inside of the collar). Some previous statements include:

"Go big or go home!"
"Put the fun between your legs"
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. - W."
"Do or do not... there is no try. - Yoda"
"Space intentionally left blank."
"Nothing comes between me and my Voler."
"Never underestimate the stopping power of a tree."
"Blah, blah, blah... Shut up and ride!"
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough."

What do you get for the winning slogan? Nuttin' but the glory and adulation of the cycling world. Oh BTW, need these by Friday 1/19/07. Thanks!

26 Comments:

  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger L. Christmas said…

    nice Mikey!

     
  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    liken the the jersey mike

     
  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger Sweet Cheeks said…

    wow, I just may defect for that.

     
  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger X Bunny said…

    sweet

     
  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    me wantee.

     
  • At 1/15/2007, Blogger Chico Cyclist said…

    Love it!!

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger X Bunny said…

    'i never made a putt i left short'

    wrong sport, sort of

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jersey looks hot. maybe this year i'll finally commit to riding a full season with you fine folk.

    TWW - we're ambiturners

    Adventure is not outside man; it is within.

    180 bpm: the pursuit of life.

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Frank said…

    Ride hard or Ride home

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger bikenband said…

    Win or puke!

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "jack up or jack off"

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    "If rider is found on side of trail, please return to Big Sky beer tent for treatment"

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said…

    winner.

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Is V-Hoot our official judge? I think Paula would vote for my slogan.

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger maleonardphi said…

    Oops, goofed up the link Paula

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Sweet Cheeks said…

    I vote for beer tent slogan.

    and for beer.

    and for free beer.

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Erik said…

    Sweet looking jersey. I want one!

    "Adventure begins when the journey goes Wrong"

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger velopicante said…

    First of all major props to Erin for all her work handling the jersey and managing her kid as well as the rest of the kids on the Hub ;-) And a big thanks to Mike for picking up the ball and running with it!

    My 2 cents for the slogan: "live 2 ride, ride 2 drink beer"

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger velopicante said…

    oh, oh...not really cycling related necessarily, but then again TWW is infamous more for it's smack talk than actually riding bikes ;-)

    "how about a cup of shut the hell up" ala Ben Stiller in Happy Gilmore....man that motherfocker is funny as hell!

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Velodromed said…

    Jersey looks hot Mike. And unfortunatly, I know who Dirk Diggler is. For the coller how 'bout: "F@ck you I won't do what you tell me." :o)

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Frank said…

    we could always bolster the roster by putting "Follow me to the free beer" on the jersey

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger Velodromed said…

    "I crash, therefore I get smashed."
    kinda a dual meaning

     
  • At 1/16/2007, Blogger schlaca laca laca laca said…

    "Oops - I'm doin it the Wrong Way again..."

     
  • At 1/18/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'm not slow, I'm just blocking for my teammates"

     
  • At 1/18/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'm not slow, I'm just big-boned"

    or

    "I'm not slow. Not that there's anything wrong with that....."

     
  • At 1/21/2007, Blogger Velodromed said…

    With thanks to Dave for reminding Pete, and Pete for reminding me while riding today... I submit:

    Hey, I don't have a Star Trak thingy. I can't just beam myself there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home