TWW Blog

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blog. Putting the wackiness back in Wrong Way. Let the hijinks ensue...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Dr. Phil's Profound Words of Wisdom


Seems as though someone is trying to get into the Pshop war. Just when you thought it was over. Of course, it is hardly a competition.

As Dr. Phil would say, "Honey, there are a lot of sick people in this World. By attempting to enter this battle you're sinking to below their level. You don't need to call the Pope to find your inner moron."

4 Comments:

  • At 1/12/2007, Blogger Pizie said…

    Nice one I didnt intend in getting you involved in my escapade with Frankie but as you can see by the picture I needed an accomplice for him. I figured I would kill two birds with one stone, right Jen? No worries, I'm fully prepared to take you and Frankie on.

     
  • At 1/12/2007, Blogger Frank said…

    No worries, I'm fully prepared to take you and Frankie on.

    have to think about that one...I mean I'm into sharing and all but you're talking about a whole new level there.

     
  • At 1/12/2007, Blogger Brent said…

    damn this is good..
    I am working on something HUGE..

     
  • At 1/12/2007, Blogger ginmtb said…

    Excellent can't wait to check out your work.

    Is it something on the scale like this?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home